Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Bikni Babe Kate Upton as The Other Woman

Bikini Scene in The Other Woman

I Could Have Looked Better-Kate Upton

See Also





White Bikini Scene on the beach is on its way to reaching iconic status

But get this—Upton thinks she could have looked better

“I like to be good in whatever I’m doing,” continued Upton, famous for her Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition covers.


After two years of acting classes, she made the move to feature films: “I wanted to be prepared.”

In “The Other Woman,” Diaz is a single lawyer, Leslie Mann a deceived wife and Upton is, well, the 
other woman.

“When I first read the script I really loved how each character was so different and I felt everybody can relate to this movie. Everyone’s been betrayed, whether it’s a friend, a boyfriend or your family member. It hurts no matter what.”

Her character Amber, introduced in a bikini, is “young and naive and sees the best in people. So she never really saw this situation happening because she always has a positive outlook on life.”


The flick stars Mann as a woman who seeks revenge on her cheating husband (Game of Thrones' Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) with two of his mistresses (Diaz and Upton). Rounding out the cast are Taylor Kinney as Mann's brother and Nicki Minaj as Diaz's assistant.


Diaz and Mann helped ease Upton's nerves when she first arrived on set. "I was definitely nervous and I didn't know what to expect," she said. "I'm the kind of person who really likes to know what's coming next, but Leslie and Cameron were just warm right away and supported me every step of the way and made me so comfortable. I felt like I was in a safe place."


"In comedy, it's important to feel like you're in a safe place so you could push your character and be silly and do ridiculous things," Upton continued.


Diaz was also feeling all the good vibrations. "The girls are so amazing," she said. "They're so funny and so talented and so fearless. I'm really lucky to have them as my partners."


“My character said she doesn’t believe in monogamy and then somehow journalists were like, ‘So, you don’t believe in monogamy?’ And I’m like, ‘That is my character. You know I’m acting, right?’” Cameron added.


Kate Upton's Boobs Steal The Show

Kate Upton's Boobs Steal The Show At The Other Woman Premiere In LA.

See yourself in Pictures-




Kate Upton smartly saved her sexiest look for the film's El Lay premiere, presenting a major dose of boobage in a strapless Dolce & Gabbana dress last night.


The supermodel's dress featured an A-line silhouette and floral appliques throughout, and was styled with metallic pumps and loads of diamond jewelry!
This is the perfect style for her because it accentuates two of her best features — her cleavage and her legs!


See Also



You May Also Like This



See Also













No comments:

Post a Comment