Saturday, July 5, 2014

Irina Shayk does topless photo shoot… but complains that most of the roles offered to her for stripper roles in movies

Everybody knows that She is the most famous supper models in the world and has posed for every publication from Sports Illustrated to Vogue. 


Now Irina Shayk, 28, is serious about her acting career and keeping in mind she complains that most of the roles offered to her are as strippers or bartenders.



Giving an Inverview in the July/August issue of Maxim magazine, infact for which Irina Shayk posed topless on its cover, Irina Shayk said : 'Every time I get a script, it’s, like, bartender…stripper… And I don’t think I would make a bad bartender or stripper, you know?'

However, she said that I was very thrilled to have the role of Hercules' love interest Megara in the new movie Hercules in which The Rock plays the lead role as the son of Greek god Zeus.

See Also


She further said: 'In Greek mythology! As you know that Irina is a Greek name, so I think: Maybe it’s possible that it is destiny?'

In the course of moving towards movies, the beautiful Russian model said she is grateful for the financial security which is the result of modelling.

According to Irina Shayk 'For me, it’s business, not a hobby, like, "Oh, I got $20,000 and I’m going to spend it on shoes!" 

But the most importent part of this is that I enjoy the most? The financial part. The independence.'




Not only Irina Shayk appeared topless on Maxim's cover, She also posed a beautifull pair of white hot bikini bottoms inside the magazine.

See Also

In this Pic picture Irina Shayk is sitting in shallow water with just her arm protecting her modesty. 



No comments:

Post a Comment