Monday, May 12, 2014

Everybody is obsessed with sex: Sharon Stone

Everybody is obsessed with sex: Sharon Stone

Actress Sharon Stone, who plays a sensual role in her upcoming film "Fading Gigolo", says not just Hollywood, everybody is obsessed with sex.

The actress was recently questioned about Hollywood's obsession with sex and she said there’s no point in people trying to pretend they don’t like intimacy, said a statement.

"I don't think that Hollywood is obsessed with sex. I think that it's ridiculous to pretend that everyone isn't obsessed with sex. Isn't it every 20 seconds that we think about sex,” Stone asked.

“If we didn't have sex, there wouldn't be a future. I think there is a reason that we are obsessed with sex, it's creativity. It's the way that god made it," she added.

In “Fading Gigolo”, the actress plays a sexually repressed doctor who is interested in exploring the dynamics of intimacy and satisfy her sexual craving. The film also stars Woody Allen, Sofia Vergara and John Turturro.

Fading Gigolo” releases Friday.



See Also 

I used my intelligence to become sexy -Sharon Stone

Sharon Stone has revealed that she used her intelligence to become sexy. 

In an interview with Independent''s Radar magazine, the 'Basic Instinct' star asserted that she decided to become sexy because she was a very bookworm person and she had to use her intelligence of how to be sexy, the Daily Express reported.

See Also


The Golden Globe Award winner said that she was very good friends with the woman who was photo-editor of Playboy magazine and she was always saying that Hugh Hefner wanted her to be in the magazine. The 56-year-old actress said that she thought that this would be an intelligent step for her because if she told people that she was sexy, then people will think she was sexy. 



 

Men make me sick: Sharon Stone

Actress Sharon Stone, who has walked the aisle twice, says she doesn't need any man in her life.

"Men make me sick; I'm at a stage in life when I don't need them," the 56-year-old said in a statement.


But on the screen, she will be seen romancing Sofia Vergara and John Turturro in her forthcoming film "Fading Gigolo".

See Also

Sharon Stone set to star in TNT's 'Agent X'

Sharon Stone is set to star as the vice president of the United States in TNT drama pilot 'Agent X'.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, the 55-year-old American actress had recently traveled to Vancouver to shoot the pilot episode of the action-adventure drama.

Stone plays the role of Vice President Natalie Maccabee, who is the only individual with the authority to deploy the secret government operative known as Agent X.

The drama is hailed by screenwriter William Blake Herron, who is executive producing alongside Armyan Bernstein.


Sharon Stone hated curves


Sharon Stone ''wanted to die'' when she put on weight in her 20s.

The 55-year-old actress gained 45lbs as a side effect from medication she was given after an accident and admitted she hated the attention her newly-curvaceous figure received from men.

She said: ''When I was 20, after my horseback-riding accident, I was given cortisone shots and I gained a lot of weight from that, like 45 pounds.

''I looked a little like Anna Nicole Smith, with a tiny waist, big boobs, and a big butt. Everywhere I went, men went insane over my va-va-voom body. I just wanted to die and I became an introvert.''

The 'Alpha Dog' actress - who has three adopted sons, Roan, 13, Laird, eight, and Quinn, seven - also admitted she has struggled with getting older and has ''cried and cried'' over the way she has changed with time.

She told the new edition of Shape magazine: ''There was a point in my 40s when I went into the bathroom with a bottle of wine, locked the door, and said, 'I'm not coming out until I can totally accept the way I look right now.'


''I examined my face in the magnifying mirror, and I looked at my body, and I cried and cried and cried .?.?. I thought, 'I'd like to age like a dancer.' I want to keep my body in shape like that.'

No comments:

Post a Comment