Monday, May 19, 2014

Hollywood Boob Jobs (See Pics)

Hollywood Boob Jobs (See Pics)


These starlets have had something to get off their chest: they've had boob jobs. See which candid stars have raved about their results, and who regretted going bigger. 

Jenny McCarthy before and after boob job



The former Playboy model -- rumored to be a size 38-D -- said she was "too young" when she got implants at 19. She had them downsized years later.








Heidi Montag before and after



The reality star infamously underwent a staggering 10 procedures in one day in 2010, including getting size F breast implants. She reduced them to a C in October 2013, after her new additions were causing back and neck problems. "I couldn't conceptualize the weight of them in my body," she told Us. "They felt like bowling balls on my chest. I felt inappropriate. Guys would stare at me really creepily and felt they had the right to because I had such big boobs."

See Also


Tara Reid berfore and after


In 2006, she told Us she had a botched breast augmentation: "I was a 34B, but the right one was always bigger than the left ... He gave me Cs, and I didn't want them. At all." She later replaced her implants with smaller ones.





Pamela Anderson before and after


In 1999, she removed her breast implants, reportedly reducing her bra size from a 34D to a 34C.


See Also

Kellie Pickler before and after

The American Idol alum has shrugged off surgery rumors: "If you don't have anything better to talk about than my rack ... it doesn't bother me a bit."





Kourtney Kardashian before and after


When she was 22, she got surgery to go from a B-cup to a C-cup. Looking back, she's said: "It was so dumb ... I just got the idea in my head one day, and that was that. There was no talking me out of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment